sábado, 7 de febrero de 2009

I got pwned by a 1st grader.

Viernes el 6

So, the grandkids come over about 4 days a week to eat lunch, right? I usually try to avoid them, because they make me feel stupid. My madre usually just feeds me before they even get here, but today I was late. Awesome. I got served by that little girl.

Me: (takes a bite of soup, then a little nibble of salad)
Ana: Why are you eating your salad and your soup at the same time?
Me: (smiles) I just eat them at the same time usually
Ana: Well, you’re supposed to eat one before the other. It’s better to eat your soup, AND THEN eat your salad.
Me: (smiles awkwardly and pushes soup to the side)

I’m waiting for the part when it gets EASIER to communicate, and I feel LESS stupid all the god damn time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario